Monday, September 07, 2009

flash forward

I just reread my last post and I can tell you that the woman who wrote that post is not the same person writing now. Okay that's a bit dramatic, but wow have things changed around here.

I felt ready? Whaaaaaat? I was so NOT ready for my life. As I sit here typing almost two years to the day of my last post I can tell you I most certainly was not prepared for the events that would make up my life. Yikes! I still don't think I'm ready, but I do know one thing I will never again profess to be ready. EVER.

Okay, so flash forward. How do I sum up life over the past two years? It's been a blur. A wonderful, terrifying, exhausting and magical blur. Pretty much one hell of a ride and I don't anticipate it slowing down any time soon!

My daughter is three and a half and my twin boys turned two in August. I am thanking my lucky stars that they are all starting back at their montessori school tomorrow morning.

I hope we can become friends again over the next few months. I've missed you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!