Sunday, December 10, 2006

fa la la la la

lala la la. It's here. Not sure if it was the....

cold weather
burl ives in rudolph the red nose reindeer
gracie's santa pjs
hearing Paul McCartney's "simply having a wonderful Christmas time..."
gingerbread lattes
8 foot Christmas tree on our porch

Or it could have been all the Christmas cocktails I had last night. (Gracie's party isn't really the only party - but definitely the most n.b.) Whatever it was I am finally in the Christmas spirit. And it feels good. That and the fact that I'm not hung over. The Christmas elves must be smiling on me.

Time to trim the tree......

3 comments:

metro mama said...

Have fun trimming the tree!

moplans said...

One of the moms at my art class today was complaining she had two glasses of wine last night and is just a mess today so congrats on that and I am so jealous of your tree.
I am so disorganised this year.

Sandra said...

We are trimming ours today ... finally in the spirit myself. Bring on the candy canes!!