Saturday, November 18, 2006

happy birthday gramma

Today is my mother's birthday. I won't reveal her age, but she's young and she looks even younger. She's a beauty. Great skin, great hair, great figure, great style. And that's just what you see.

She's also smart, funny, silly and kind. But I think the best thing about her is that she takes care in all she does. And I mean everything. From making gold angel wings for my grade three Christmas concert (when everyone else had silver), planting the prettiest window boxes, painting my living room and kitchen when I was pregnant to taking care of a sick friend, ahhh the list is never-ending. She always takes time to make things special. And we are all lucky to have her.

Have a wonderful birthday Mom. I love you.


oh and Gracie sends a special la, la, la for you........xoxo

No comments: