Sunday, March 18, 2007

perfect ending

Organized. Calm. Relaxed.

I like this feeling. It's been far too long since I've felt like this. A perfect ending to the weekend and the right way to meet a new week.

Clean house.
Stocked fridge.
Fresh, crisp sheets.
Sleeping baby.
Happy husband.

Sometimes it's just the simplest little things that make all the difference. Ahh, I could get used to this. Oh and I did the most amazing yoga class today. Just what the doctor ordered.

All rewarded with beautiful flowers.

2 comments:

petite gourmand said...

glad to hear it, I hope this weekend will be as refreshing and relaxing.
Yoga has really been helpful for me as well, even if it's just once a week- it makes a huge difference.
My favourite colour of flowers btw.
Big daddy brought me home the exact same kind this week..

Sandra said...

I so need to start yoga again.

And I am coveting those flowers ... my favs