Wednesday, July 25, 2007

new digs

At the moment I am sitting on on my new deck, in my new backyard at my new house. It's kind of surreal. I should be doing a million other things like.....
unpacking,
cleaning,
organizing,
figuring out why my phone isn't working, but instead I'm dreaming up design ideas for birth announcements for my twins. Well techinically I'm writing this blog, but you get the picture.

Yesterday was super hectic. My parents flew in to help (they are the best, considering they we just here last week helping me pack!!!) with the move and even though I felt organized, we were still behind schedule. I guess once again I underestimated how crazy move day can be.

So far I like our new place. The main floor open concept is going to take getting used to though. Gracie is going to love this place. I am missing her terribly, but apparently she is having a ball at the cottage with her grandparents. But really would they say otherwise?

Yikes that's kind of a negative way to end this post. For that I must do an hour's worth of unpacking!

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

Ahhh..not a negative way, and I'm sure she is having a wonderful time. I bet your new home is great, an exciting but also a little stressful time as well.

Happy Aniversary to you also!

Gabriella said...

Ahhh..not a negative way, and I'm sure she is having a wonderful time. I bet your new home is great, an exciting but also a little stressful time as well.

Happy Aniversary to you also!