Sunday, September 24, 2006

feeling better

Nothing like a quick shop to brighten your spirits. Friday's expedition was unsuccessful, but yesterday morning I had one, glorious, baby-free hour. That did the trick.

I did a one stop, well actually two shop stop and found just what I wasn't looking for. A great, brown leather bag. A soft, camel, cashmere t.neck. And a pair of brown, round-toe, knee-length boots. Yikes I did a little damage, but it was worth it.

Now if I just had somewhere to wear this stuff...

4 comments:

moplans said...

I hear ya. Everytime I buy nice clothes I feel like I am shopping for my imaginary life where no one wipes their sticky hands on me.

petite gourmand said...

nothin' like a little retail therapy...

Sandra said...

oooh sounds like a very good shopping expedition :)

metro mama said...

Ah, new boots. Good feeling.